Deborah M Raiter
This is my personal testimony of how Jesus Christ saved me from years of depression, panic, anxiety, emotional & spiritual bankruptcy.
Please read and pass along. Thank you so much and God bless you.
From Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Alcoholism, Disordered Eating
For most of life, I have been a very high functioning person, maintaining careers that some might consider to be some of the most demanding, responsible and highest stress jobs in our developed country.
However, for over 50 years, I had suffered from the deepest, darkest depression, panic attacks which led to disordered eating, alcoholism, over exercising & disordered eating. I was hospitalized twice. I really was a mess. With a heart of service, I was constantly searching for God or something that had real meaning outside the mundane.
This thrusted me full steam into the new age / metaphysical movement. I spent 20 years of my life getting tarot & psychic readings, attending enlightenment seminars, crystals, energy work…I even went to Costa Rica and did ayahuasca. I bet I spent hundreds of thousands of dollars trying to find peace and happiness. I would have very brief, passing moments of what I would call ‘joy’, only to be completely disillusioned. The new age movement was a money-pit labyrinth that led nowhere! I felt hopeless and function within this purgatory of not wanting to live and not wanting to die.
Then Jesus Entered My Life.
A Renewed Life – Absolutely Beyond Amazing.
In one of my darkest moments, I had the insight to reach out and have a friend pray for me. As she prayed, I was literally engulfed by an indescribable cloud of holiness, a radiant glory that awakened within me an unconditional love and connection with the Messiah, Jesus Christ. This was such a remembered, instinctive and eternal knowing. I cannot adequately describe in words what that kind of ‘Love’ is. His spirit realized within me, an instantaneous connection with the God I had been searching for my entire life. I knew within those moments that my search was over and that I would never be alone or experience darkness, depression or anxiety again.
Now, years later, I have a life that is purpose-driven in Christ, grace-filled and so unbelievably amazing, it is hard to find words to describe it.The depression, fear, anxiety, panic…all have been miraculously removed.
This has been so life-altering, I felt an urgent need to share this story within this book, offering all those that read these words, hope in Jesus Christ.”
Ready for Jesus? Do This.
The most important relationship for every one of us is our relationship with Jesus Christ. Choosing to believe that he is who he claimed to be—the Son of God and the only way to salvation—and receiving him by faith as your Lord and Savior is the most vital act anyone will ever do. We want life. He is Life. We need cleansing. He is the Living Water.
- Pray: Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God, that you died on the cross to rescue me from sin and death and to restore me to the Father. I choose now to turn from my sins, my self-centeredness, and every part of my life that does not please you. I choose you. I give myself to you. I receive your forgiveness and ask you to take your rightful place in my life as my Savior and Lord. Come reign in my heart, fill me with your love and your life, and help me to become a person who is truly loving—a person like you. Restore me, Jesus. Live in me. Love through me. Thank you, God. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
- Repent of your sins and get baptized in the name of Jesus.
- Get Baptized! Find a local Christian church and get the pastor to baptize you asap.
- Build relationships in Christ in the church, community and friendships.
- Call me – we’ll pray together (808) 345-2424.
Commissioned! Signed, Sealed & Delivered”
This is my soon to be released field guide on how to start, run and operate a Notary Public business for as little as $250 and less than 30 days.
The manuscript wellsprings from the word “Commissioned”, which I have used throughout as a double entendre; unifying to you, the reader, my life as a humble commissioned follower of Christ and as a commissioned Notary Public.